- A periodical publication, generally consisting of sheets of paper folded in half and stapled at fold.
- A reservoir or supply chamber for a stove, battery, camera, typesetting machine, or other apparatus.
- (dated) A store, or shop, where goods are kept for sale.
- A chamber in a firearm enabling multiple rounds of ammunition to be fed into the firearm.
- (dated) A city viewed as a marketing center.
- An ammunition storehouse.
- (dated) A country or district especially rich in natural products.