- An old game played with malls or mallets and balls. See pall mall.
- (US, Australia) A pedestrianised street, especially a shopping precinct.
- A heavy blow.
- A public walk; a level shaded walk.
- A large heavy wooden beetle; a mallet for driving anything with force; a maul.
- A place where the game of mall was played.
- An enclosed shopping centre.
- To build up with the development of shopping malls.
- To beat with a mall, or mallet; to beat with something heavy; to bruise.
- (informal) To shop at the mall.