- Evident to the senses, especially to the sight; apparent; distinctly perceived.
- (rare, used with "of") Detected; convicted.
- Obvious to the understanding; apparent to the mind; easily apprehensible; plain; not obscure or hidden.
- A list or invoice of the passengers or goods being carried by a commercial vehicle or ship.
- (obsolete) A public declaration; an open statement; a manifesto or manifestation.
- (computing) A file containing metadata describing other files.
- To exhibit the manifests or prepared invoices of; to declare at the customhouse.
- To show plainly; to make to appear distinctly, usually to the mind; to put beyond question or doubt; to display; to exhibit.
"His courage manifested itself via the look on his face."