- (historical) An astrological house; a station of the moon.
- Any of the branches of the Rastafari movement.
- A large house or building, usually built for the wealthy.
- (obsolete) A stopping-place during a journey; a stage.
- (chiefly in the plural) An individual habitation or apartment within a large house or group of buildings. (Now chiefly in allusion to John 14:2.)
- (obsolete) A house provided for a clergyman; a manse.
- (Chinese astronomy) One of twenty-eight sections of the sky.
- (Britain) A luxurious flat (apartment).