- (grammar) Of, or relating to a noun or pronoun used as the object of a verb.
- Based on observed facts.
- Not influenced by the emotions or prejudices.
- (linguistics, grammar) Of, or relating to verbal conjugation that indicates the object (patient) of an action. (In linguistic descriptions of Tundra Nenets, among others.)
- Of or relating to a material object, actual existence or reality.
- A goal that is striven for.
- A material object that physically exists.
- The lens or lenses of a camera, microscope, or other optical device closest to the object being examined.
- (grammar) The objective case; a noun or pronoun in that case.