- Containing multiple items.
"The legislature enacted an omnibus appropriations bill."
- An anthology of previously released material linked together by theme or author, especially in book form.
- (dated) A vehicle set up to carry many people (now usually called a bus).
- (philately) A stamp issue, usually commemorative, that appears simultaneously in several countries as a joint issue.
- A broadcast programme consisting of all of the episodes of a serial that have been shown in the previous week.
"The omnibus edition of "The Archers" is broadcast every Sunday morning at 11.00."
- (transitive) To combine (legislative bills, etc.) into a single package.