- Material used to wrap a product for sale etc.; packaging.
- The action of the verb.
- The gathering of birds, animals etc. into a pack.
- Material used to fill in the space around something, especially to make a piston etc. watertight or airtight.
- Special material used to fill containers or vessels for certain chemically related applications.
- (sciences, mathematics) The spatial arrangement of objects, items or constituent parts.
- As a concrete noun.
- A fee charged to cover the costs of packaging.
- The action of putting things together, especially of putting clothes into a suitcase for a journey.
- (rugby) The forming of players into a scrum.
- present participle of pack