- (Australia, New Zealand) A field of grassland of any size, especially for keeping sheep or cattle.
- (motor racing) An area at circuit where the racing vehicles are parked and worked on before and between races.
- A small enclosure or field of grassland, especially for horses.
- Land, fenced or otherwise delimited, which is most often part of a sheep or cattle property.
- (archaic except in dialects) A frog or toad.
- An area where horses are paraded and mounted before a race and unsaddled after a race.
- To provide with a paddock. To keep in, or place in, a paddock.