- Relating to, characteristic of or adhering to non-Abrahamist religions, especially earlier polytheism.
"Many converted societies transformed their pagan deities into saints."
- (by extension, pejorative) Savage, immoral, uncivilized, wild.
- (by extension) (perjoritive, politically incorrect) An uncivilized or unsocialized person
- A person not adhering to any major or recognized religion, especially a heathen or non-Abrahamist, follower of a pantheistic or nature-worshipping religion, neopagan.
"This community has a surprising number of pagans."
- (perjoritive, politically incorrect) Especially an unruly, badly educated child.