- (Britain, slang) of inferior quality, rubbish.
"Your mobile is pants — why don’t you get one like mine?"
- (plural only, chiefly Britain) An undergarment worn by men or women that covers the genitals and often the buttocks and the neighbouring parts of the body; underpants. [from 19th c.]
- plural of pant
- (plural only, chiefly Canada, US, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa) An outer garment worn by men and women that covers the body from the waist downwards, covering each leg separately, usually as far as the ankles; trousers. [from 19th c.]
- (Britain, slang) rubbish; something worthless
"The film was a load (or pile) of pants."
"You're talking pants!"
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of pant
- To pull someone’s pants down; to forcibly remove someone’s pants.