- (South African slang) Flat.
"I got a puncture and the wheel went pap."
- (slang, South Africa) Spineless, wet, without character.
- (now rare, archaic) A man's breast. [from 15th c.]
- (uncountable, colloquial) Nonsense.
- The pulp of fruit.
- (now archaic) A female breast or nipple. [from 13th c.]
- Pap smear
- (uncountable) Food in the form of a soft paste, often a porridge, especially as given to very young children.
"Pap can be made from bread boiled in milk or water."
- (informal, derogatory) support from official patronage
- A rounded, nipple-like hill or peak.
- (South Africa) Porridge.
"Pap and wors are traditionally eaten at a braai."
- (transitive, obsolete) To feed with pap.
- (usually in the passive) Of a paparazzo, to take a surreptitious photograph of (someone, especially a celebrity) without their consent.
"Look, that pop star’s been papped in her bikini again!"