- Of a bright reddish orange colour, like that of the dried paprika.
- (uncountable) Powdered spice made from dried and ground fruits of sweet pepper (bell pepper) or chili pepper (cultivars of Capsicum annuum), or mixtures of these (used especially in Hungarian cooking).
- A bright reddish orange colour like that of the dried paprika.
"paprika colour: "
- (countable) A dried but not yet ground fruit of sweet pepper (bell pepper) or chili pepper sold for use as a spice.
- (countable) A variety of the spice.