- A system of assumptions, concepts, values, and practices that constitutes a way of viewing reality.
- A philosophy consisting of ‘top-bottom’ ideas (namely biases which could possibly make the practitioner susceptible to the ‘confirmation bias’).
- (linguistics) A set of all forms which contain a common element, especially the set of all inflectional forms of a word or a particular grammatical category.
"The paradigm of "go" is "go, went, gone.""
- A way of thinking which can occasionally lead to misleading predispositions; a prejudice. A route of mental efficiency which has presumably been verified by affirmative results/predictions.
- An example serving as a model or pattern; a template.
- A conceptual framework—an established thought process.