- (obsolete) Request; desire; solicitation.
- The act of seeking, or looking after anything; attempt to find or obtain; search; pursuit.
"to rove in quest of game, of a lost child, of property, etc."
- (obsolete) Inquest; jury of inquest.
- A journey or effort in pursuit of a goal (often lengthy, ambitious, or fervent); a mission.
- (obsolete) A group of people making search or inquiry.
- To seek or pursue a goal; to undertake a mission or job.
- (entymology, of a tick) To locate and attach to a host animal.
- To search for; to examine.