- (archaic) Nimble, active.
- (obsolete) The collective noun for cobras.
- (figuratively) A ready storage location for figurative tools or weapons.
"He's got lots of sales pitches in his quiver."
- (mathematics) A multidigraph.
- (weaponry) A container for arrows, crossbow bolts or darts, such as those fired from a bow, crossbow or blowgun.
- Shaking or moving with a slight trembling motion.
- (intransitive) To shake or move with slight and tremulous motion; to tremble; to quake; to shudder; to shiver.