- Emitted as radiation.
- (heraldry) Giving off rays; said of a bearing.
"the sun radiant; a crown radiant"
- Radiating light and/or heat.
"the radiant sun"
- Emitting or proceeding as if from a center.
- Beaming with vivacity and happiness.
"a radiant face"
- (botany) Having a ray-like appearance, like the large marginal flowers of certain umbelliferous plants; said also of the cluster which has such marginal flowers.
- (astronomy) The apparent origin, in the night sky, of a meteor shower.
- A point source from which radiation is emitted.
- A straight line proceeding from a given point, or fixed pole, about which it is conceived to revolve.