- A flat structure made of planks, barrels etc., that floats on water, and is used for transport, emergencies or a platform for swimmers.
- (US) A collection of logs, fallen trees, etc. which obstructs navigation in a river.
- A thick crowd of seabirds or sea mammals.
- A large (but unspecified) number, a lot.
- A flat-bottomed inflatable craft for floating or drifting on water.
- (slang, informal) A large collection of people or things taken indiscriminately.
- (intransitive) to travel by raft
- (transitive) to make into a raft
- simple past tense and past participle of reave
- (transitive) to convey on a raft