- A piston powered by hydraulic pressure.
- A warship intended to sink other ships by ramming them.
- A battering ram; a heavy object used for breaking through doors.
- A weight which strikes a blow, in a ramming device such as a pile driver, a steam hammer, a stamp mill.
- A male sheep.
- (transitive) To strike (something) hard, especially with an implement.
"After placing the cartridge in the musket, ram it down securely with the ramrod."
- (transitive) To intentionally collide with (a ship) with the intention of damaging or sinking it.
- (transitive) To fill or compact by pounding or driving.
"Rammed earth walls"