- An inclined surface that connects two levels; an incline.
- (aviation) A place where an aircraft parks, next to a terminal, for loading and unloading (see also apron)
- (Appalachia) A promiscuous man or woman; a general insult for a worthless person.
- (aviation) A mobile staircase that is attached to the doors of an aircraft at an airport
- A speed bump
- An American plant, Allium tricoccum, related to the onion; a wild leek.
- A road that connects a freeway to a surface street or another freeway.
- (skating) A construction used to do skating tricks, usually in the form of part of a pipe.
- To behave violently; to rage.
- To stand in a rampant position.
- To climb, like a plant; to creep up.
- To spring; to leap; to bound, rear, or prance; to move swiftly or violently.
- (intransitive) To change value, often at a steady rate