- So dry as to fall out of the ear with handling, as corn.
- Acting too quickly without considering the risks and consequences; not careful; hasty.
"rash words spoken in the heat of debate"
- (obsolete) Fast-acting.
- (obsolete) Requiring sudden action; pressing; urgent.
- (medicine) An area of reddened, irritated, and inflamed skin.
- An inferior kind of silk, or mixture of silk and worsted.
- A surge in problems; a spate, string or trend
"There has been a rash of vandalism lately."
- (obsolete) To prepare with haste.
- To slash; to hack; to slice.
- To pull off or pluck violently.