- Of a dark pinkish red.
"She wore a raspberry beret — lyrics of Raspberry Beret, by the musician Prince"
- Containing or having the flavor/flavour of raspberries.
- Any of many other (but not all) species in the genus Rubus.
- (pejorative, colloquial) A noise intended to imitate the passing of flatulence, made by blowing air out of the mouth while the tongue is protruding from and pressed against the lips, or by blowing air through the lips while they are pressed firmly together or against skin, used humorously or to express derision.
- The plant Rubus idaeus.
- A (colour) red colour, the colour of a ripe raspberry.
"raspberry colour: "
- The juicy aggregate fruit of these plants.
- (colloquial) To make the noise intended to imitate the passing of flatulence.
- To gather or forage for raspberries.