- An enthusiastic review (such as of a play).
- (uncountable) The genre of electronic dance music associated with rave parties.
- One of the upper side pieces of the frame of a wagon body or a sleigh.
- An all-night dance party with electronic dance music (techno, trance, drum and bass etc.) and possibly drug use.
- To wander in mind or intellect; to be delirious; to talk or act irrationally; to be wild, furious, or raging.
- (obsolete) To rush wildly or furiously.
- To talk with unreasonable enthusiasm or excessive passion or excitement; followed by about, of, or (formerly) on.
"He raved about her beauty."
- To speak or write wildly or incoherently.
- To attend a rave (dance party).