• (Canada, US) A large spoon, used for eating food from a bowl.
  • (cooking) A unit of volume, the value of which varies regionally; in the US: three teaspoons or roughly 15 ml; in Britain and Canada: exactly 15 ml; in Australia: four teaspoons or 20 ml.
  • (Australia, New Zealand, Northern UK) A spoon too large for eating, usually used for cooking or serving.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.