- Not clearly defined, grasped, or understood; indistinct; slight.
"only a vague notion of what’s needed; a vague hint of a thickening waistline; I"
- Lacking expression; vacant.
- Not having a precise meaning.
"a vague term of abuse"
- Not thinking or expressing one’s thoughts clearly or precisely.
- Wandering; vagrant; vagabond.
- Not clearly expressed; stated in indefinite terms.
- Not clearly felt or sensed; somewhat subconscious.
"a vague longing"
- Not sharply outlined; hazy.
- (obsolete) A wandering; a vagary.
- An indefinite expanse.
- To wander; to roam; to stray.