- A wing with which the air is beaten.
- (Britain, dated) A light wagon, either covered or open, used by tradesmen and others for the transportation of goods.
- A fan or other contrivance, such as a sieve, for winnowing grain.
- (Britain) An enclosed railway vehicle for transport of goods.
- Shortened form of caravan.
- A (covered) vehicle used for carrying goods or people, usually roughly cuboid in shape, longer and higher than a car but smaller than a truck.
"The van sped down the road."
- Shortened form of vanguard.
- (mining) A shovel used in cleansing ore.
- (transitive) To transport in a van or similar vehicle (especially of horses).
- (mining) To wash or cleanse, as a small portion of ore, on a shovel.