- (mathematics) Any member of a (generalized) vector space.
"The vectors in are the single-variable polynomials with rational coefficients: one is ."
- (sociology) A person or entity that passes along an urban legend or other meme.
- (computing, operating systems) A memory address containing the address of a code entry point, usually one which is part of a table and often one that is dereferenced and jumped to during the execution of an interrupt.
- (mathematics) An ordered tuple representing a directed quantity or the signed difference between two points.
- (epidemiology) A carrier of a disease-causing agent.
- The way in which the eyes are drawn across the visual text. The trail that a book cover can encourage the eyes to follow from certain objects to others.
- (molecular biology) A DNA molecule used to carry genetic information from one organism into another.
- (mathematics) A directed quantity, one with both magnitude and direction; the signed difference between two points.
- (aviation) A chosen course or direction for motion, as of an aircraft.
- (psychology) A recurring psychosocial issue that stimulates growth and development in the personality.
- (programming) A one-dimensional array.
- To set (particularly an aircraft) on a course toward a selected point.