- (medicine) A condition of the uterus in which its axis is deflected from its normal position without being bent upon itself. See anteversion and retroversion.
- A translation from one language to another.
"It's only in the King James Version of the Bible."
- (computing) A particular revision (of software, firmware, CPU, etc.).
"Upgrade to the latest version for new features and bug fixes."
- (obsolete or medicine) A change of form, direction, etc.; transformation; conversion.
"External cephalic version is a process by which a breech baby can sometimes be turned from buttocks or foot first to head first."
- A specific form or variation of something.
- An account or description from a particular point of view, especially as contrasted with another account.
"He gave another version of the affair."
- (ophthalmology) An eye movement involving both eyes moving synchronously and symmetrically in the same direction.
- (obsolete) The act of translating, or rendering, from one language into another language.
- (computing) To keep track of (a file, document, etc.) in a versioning system.