- Along the direction of a plumbline or along a straight line that includes the center of the Earth.
- (wine tasting) Involving different vintages of the same wine type from the same winery.
- (marketing) Of or pertaining to vertical markets.
- In a two dimensional Cartesian co-ordinate system, describing the axis oriented normal (perpendicular, at right angles) to the horizontal axis.
- An individual slat in a set of vertical blinds.
- A vertical geometrical figure; a perpendicular.
- (marketing) A vertical market.
"We offer specialised accounting software targeting various verticals."
- A vertex or zenith.
- A vertical component of a structure.