• (botany) Any plant of Hydrophyllaceae, the waterleaf family.
  • (paper technology) An absorbent unsized paper like blotters as opposed to slake-sized or hard sized papers.
  • (botany) Any plant of the genus Hydrophyllum.
  • (architecture) A leaf-shaped decoration used on the capitals of columns in late 12th-century Romanesque architecture
  • A tropical plant (Talinum fruticosum), the leaves of which are eaten as a vegetable.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.