- Any of several Australian trees and shrubs of the genus Acacia, or their bark, used in tanning.
- A wrinkled fold of skin, sometimes brightly coloured, hanging from the neck of birds (such as chicken and turkey) and some lizards.
- Loose hanging skin in the neck of a person.
- A single twig or rod laid on a roof to support the thatch.
- A decorative fleshy appendage on the neck of a goat.
- A construction of branches and twigs woven together to form a wall, barrier, fence, or roof.
- A barbel of a fish.
- (transitive) To construct a wattle, or make a construction of wattles.