- The least weasel, Mustela nivalis.
- A devious or sneaky person or animal.
- The taxonomic family Mustelidae is also called the weasel family.
- Any of the carnivorous mammals of the genus Mustela, having a slender body, a long tail and usually a light brown upper coat and light-coloured belly.
- A type of yarn winder used for counting the yardage of handspun yarn. It most commonly has a wooden peg or dowel that pops up from the gearing mechanism after a certain number of yards have been wound onto the winder.
- (transitive or reflexive) To gain something for oneself by clever or devious means.
- (transitive) To achieve by clever or devious means.
- (intransitive) To engage in clever or devious behavior.