- Human or artificial hair worn to alter one's appearance, either to supplement or to cover the natural hair.
- A type or way of weaving.
"That rug has a very tight weave."
- To spin a cocoon or a web.
"Spiders weave beautiful but deadly webs."
- (transitive) To make (a path or way) by winding in and out or from side to side.
"The ambulance weaved its way through the heavy traffic."
- To form something by passing lengths or strands of material over and under one another.
"This loom weaves yarn into sweaters."
- To compose creatively and intricately; to fabricate.
"to weave the plot of a story"
- (intransitive) To move by turning and twisting.
"The drunk weaved into another bar."
- To unite by close connection or intermixture.